National Corvette Museum
- Arts, Culture & Humanities |
The Museum was established in 1994 as a home, library, archives and museum exhibit space for all things Corvette.
The mission of the National Corvette Museum is the celebration of the Corvette's invention, and the preservation of the legendary automobile's past, present, and future. The Museum will serve as an educational and research model for all to enjoy.
The Museum is to:
•Promote the restoration, preservation, and conservation of America's sports car.
•Be a repository of and preserved printed technical materials and historical information on the Corvette automobile.
•Enhance the knowledge of the general public regarding the design, development, construction, and history of the Corvette automobile.
•Provide information to the general public, collectors, and automobile historians about the Corvette automobile.
•Provide a facility to house and display the Corvette automobile for public exhibition and research in the areas of the automotive sciences and automobile mechanics.
•Provide historical literature and memorabilia on the Corvette automobile from its development to the present day for the general public and collectors.
- Over 70 Corvettes showcased in periodic settings, including mint classics, prototypes, rare finds and racing champs
- KidZone with hands-on activities for children
- Racing Simulator, Vintage Corvette Rides, Drive a Corvette on Track, Go-Karts
- Corvette Cave-In: Skydome Sinkhole Experience
- Cafe serving breakfast, lunch and snacks. Corvette Store.
Whom to Contact
- Ms. Katie EllisonMarketing/Communications Manager350 Corvette DrBowling Green, KY 42101-9134Phone: (270) 467-8846
I-65 Exit 28. Left at the light onto Corvette Drive.