- Human Services |
ITNBluegrass (Independent Transportation Network) is a local affiliate of national nonprofit ITNAmerica. Drivers provide safe, affordable, dignified transportation 24/7 to people 60+ and adults with visual impairments anywhere in Fayette and northern Jessamine Counties and Versailles in Woodford County, KY.
Since starting ride service in September 2008, we have delivered more than 70,000 rides to hundreds of seniors. Memberships and fares cover approximately half of the revenue needed to support the service; we fundraise for the rest.
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Available for any type of ride within the service area, with no limitations on ride purpose
- Rides are provided in private automobiles by trained drivers
- People 60 years and older, and adults with visual impairments are eligible to join
- Rides may be booked at any time; discounts are applied for shared rides and advance notice
Whom to Contact
- Jennifer GripshoverExecutive DirectorPhone: (859) 252-8665
Our office is located in Arlington Christian Church at 1206 N. Limestone, Lexington, KY 40505. If you would like to stop by in person, please give us a call at (859) 252-8665.