The Ultimate Grant Proposal Blueprint Virtual Video Series
An Eight Session, Self-Paced, Online Video Courses
June 18 - August 6
Join KNN partner, GrantsMagic U and veteran grant writer, grant consultant and grantmaker Maryn Boess for a step-by-step roadmap and build-it-yourself toolkit for crafting an A+ grant proposal - every time. Maryn pulls back the curtain on what it really takes to be successful in the grants world... online... at your own pace... on your own or with your team. Click to learn more.
Part A. Starting Right Where You Are – Right Now (Session 1, released June 18)
The first week is all about meeting you right where you are – wherever you’re starting out - and getting you ramped up and ready for the journey ahead.
- You’ll start by “packing your travel bag” – getting you grounded in the powerful concepts and paradigms you’ll be exploring – the very big big-picture thinking at the heart of “The Ultimate Grant Proposal Blueprint.”
- Next, you’ll get your first look at the framework you’ll be working with. You’ll take a high flyover of our “Blueprint” territory and start exploring the key tools, processes, and ideas that will support you on your journey.
For the next six weeks you’ll be taking a deep dive, one at a time, into each of the key sections of your Ultimate Grant Proposal Blueprint. Working with the framework laid out in Part A, you’ll work with checklists, planning tools, formulas, and fill-in-the-blanks templates that guide you step by step through exactly how to shape the details that bring your project to life and create a clear, compelling proposal. Remember, once a session has been released you can watch it any time, on your own schedule.
- Session 2: The Issue, Need, or Opportunity (released June 25)
- Session 3: Impact Outcomes (released July 2)
- Session 4: Work Plan/Partnership (released July 9)
- Session 5: Evaluation (released July 16)
- Session 6: The Proposal Budget (released July 23)
- Session 7: The Summary/The Credibility Statement (released July 30)
This final session covers how to transform your Ultimate Grant Proposal Blueprint into an A+ proposal that matches the requirements of any given funder. You’ll cover the elements of good writing; what to think about when making formatting decisions; how to “read” an RFP; things to think about when working with an online proposal submission; and much more.